Thinking about Suicide
If you or someone you know is having suicidal thoughts, please reach out for help!
Talk to a person that you trust.
- Is there a friend or relative you can talk to?
- Do you have a counselor you can contact?
- Is there another person in your life that can talk to you (teacher or coach)?
Contact a suicide hotline.
If you do not feel comfortable talking to the people around you, please call a suicide/crisis hotline.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255
- National Hopeline Network at 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-784-2433
- Deaf Hotline at 1-800-799-4889
Your calls are confidential and the counselors can help you!
Get help now.
- Call 911 or go to the hospital if you feel you cannot stop yourself from committing suicide, and tell the person at the front desk of the emergency room or on the phone that you are suicidal.
You may also visit these sites: